Gilbert Beldengreen DDS, PC, FAGD
- Over 42 years experience.
- Appointed Assistant Clinical Professor of Aesthetic Dentistry, NYU College of Dentistry, Department of Continuing Education.
- Emeritus Fellow of Academy of General Dentistry, Fellow of the American Academy of Dental Practice Administration, and Member of American Dental
Academy and New York State Dental Association.
- 2013 recipient of the ‘Newark Now’ Community Hero Award for his generous community service.
- Selected again as America’s Top Dentists by the Consumers’ Research Council of America.
- Gilbert is the proud father of two daughters and two granddaughters. He currently resides in New York City with his wife, Joyce.
Lesley R. Rosenthal, DDS
General & Cosmetic Dentist
- Over 30 years’ experience
- Graduate of New York University College of Dentistry
- Residency at Interfaith Hospital in Brooklyn, NY
- Member of the American Dental Association and the New York County First District Dental Society
- Member of the Dental Study Club of New York and the New York Dental Forum
- In addition to dentistry, Dr. Rosenthal’s passions include photography, tennis, and music from the 50’s, most notably Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, some of whom are her patients.
- She resides on Long Island, where she enjoys spending quality time with her family and friends.
Anthony Forcella, DDS
- Over 33 years experience.
- Graduated Valedictorian from Northwestern University with his DDS degree, and received his Post Graduate Degree in Periodontics from NYU.
- Elected to the Alpha Omega National Dental Honor Society, also to the Pierre Fauchard International Dental Honor Academy.
- Served as past president of the White Plains Dental Forum, and Chairman of the Membership Committee of Ninth District Dental Society and Member
of the Board of Governors.
- Voted by his peers as a top dentist for the past five years.
- Member of the Ninth District Dental Society as well as the New York State Dental Society, American Dental Association, and the American Academy